A 90-Minute Workshop for Top Managers
Managing our own stress in times of crisis while being respectful, understanding, genuinely interested and helpful to others in their times of crisis. The workshop is facilitated in context with Dale Carnegie’s human relation, worry, and stress principles.
Format can also be delivered as a conference call or in other digital formats.
I. Greet &Welcome
II. Inspiration- 13 Minutes from the Moon
III. Discussion- Changes & Challenges
IV. Human Relation Foundation– “Try honestly to see things from the other person’s point of view”
V. Four Attitudes of service: Respectful, Understanding, Showing genuine interest, Helpfulness
VI. Key Idea- Lingering longer: Make the Other person feel important – and do it sincerely
VII. Overcoming Worry and Fear
- Ask yourself, “what is the worst that can happen?”
- Prepare to accept the worst
- Try to improve on the worst
- How to face a crisis
- Get all the facts- weigh the facts- act
- Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries
- Count your blessings- not your troubles
- Create happiness for Others
VIII. Making a leadership Comment
Costs: $2500 | Workshop size – 6 or Fewer
To learn more, please complete the form below.